Safzip Self Supported conceal halter standing seam roofing system.
- Safzip offers a perfect system solution with limitless design potential, state of the art production technology, ultimate product quality, innovative material combination
and harmonious integration of shape, colors and surfaces.
- Safzip is an advanced zip-up' standing seam system that creates a continuous weather tight roof. The side laps are zipped up' in conjunction with a unique halter system
that is fixed directly to the supporting structure without penetrating the external weather sheet. This method of secret fixing creates a structurally sound roof
construction that provides excellent resistance to wind uplift.
- Renowned for its outstanding aesthetic properties and performance characteristics, standing seam roofing systems offer the specifier contractor a cost-effective
construction solution with numerous benefits.
- Safzip can be manufactured on-site which allows roofs to be constructed using very long sheet lengths. This eliminates the need for any end laps and considerably
increases the speed of construction.
- Offering the ultimate in design flexibility, Safzip is available in Aluminum, Galvanized, Galvalume and can be smooth, crimped or concave curved; tapered or wave
With potential changes to the Building Regulations / Technical Standards, Safzip standing seam systems easily comply with the stringent performance standards
proposed over the next few years.